What is Easy Cellar?
In this article...
As you might already get the idea that the easy cellar is a guide that helps people to prepare for disaster. It is a digital guide that explores unknown facts about building your own basement in your garden.
The book consists of tips and advice that can help you find shelter during any crisis. It provides you with a ton of techniques on how you can survive a natural disaster or even a nuclear disaster.
The instructional guide is set in a world that does not have electricity, internet, or any other source of information as well as power.
In this world, all the things that are dear to us have been destroyed due to some natural or man-made disaster.
Even the availability of essential items like food and water is inaccessible for a week. To survive in this kind of world you first need a safe place for shelter which this ebook provides you.
It is basically a blueprint of the all-time best cellar. That you can build right in your backyard with the least amount of effort and money.
The book mainly focuses on the importance of shelter for survival in a crisis. It is quite different from major survival guides that emphasize more on food and medication rather than shelter.
You can find all the topics on these factors which makes it quite a balanced survival guide. In our opinion, we should have knowledge of everything that helps us to survive. This way you can save your life and the life of your loved ones.
What you will learn from the easy cellar?
The easy cellar is a gold mine of tips and guides that prepare you for worst-case scenarios such as nuclear war. Even looking from the surface, the book proves its worth.
Due to its wide range of information about threats. But the area where it absolutely beat the competition is its information on cellar building.
The book covers many topics that deal with making a comfortable shelter during a disaster.
- It provides a detailed and flexible blueprint that adapts to your needs and available space.
- You also get well-structured plans for effective construction.
- Moreover, there are tips on how to build an odor-free sink as well as a toilet for your cellar.
- And step by step process for making your own ventilation system in your cellar. This helps you to avoid exposing yourself to outside dangers and stay safe for a long time.
- Furthermore, the book teaches you how to make your own root cellar which makes it quite an attractive option. If you buy a root-cellar guide from the market, it will cost a couple of bucks and here it is included in the package.
Apart from cellar stuff, the guide covers other topics that are important from the survival standpoint. Such as
- food storage
- medical supplies.
In fact, there is a full discussion on how you can grow plants on a small piece of land. And store them in their fresh condition and have food supplies for months.
But out of all these topics we really like nuclear-related information. It is so fascinating to learn the facts that you do not get easily in the public domain.
Like, there is a section in the book that discusses the location of various nuclear bunkers throughout the US. This gives you an insight into nearby bunkers that you can use in the time of the nuclear crisis.
Furthermore, it also teaches you some basics. But working remedies to deal with the nuclear radiation exposure.
You also get 2 extra ebooks absolutely free which makes it a killer deal. These additional books include
1. America’s Natural Nuclear Bunkers:
This book offers a detailed analysis of the nuclear bunkers that you find throughout the USA. It covers in-depth knowledge of bunkers and prepares you to safely use the bunkers. Since the main book does not focus on these factors, it a good addition to the package.
2. 56 Items That You Should Stockpile In Your Life Cellar:
This book offers complete information on some of the most basic. But the important things that you need during emergencies. It will take you through 56 items that you should stockpile to improve your chances of survival.
About the author
Tom Griffith, the author of ‘Easy Cellar’ is a 60-year retired nuclear safeguard inspector. Those who don’t know, a safeguard inspector is a person who conducts verification activities for the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
These people track the handling of nuclear material. And ensure that nuclear material is used for peaceful purposes.
Tom’s long career helps him to get an in-depth knowledge of the threats and advantages of nuclear science. In this book, he compiled everything he knows. And provides you with accurate life-saving tips.
According to him, it is the most practical and experimental approach to survive in an emergency.
- Easy Cellar comprises some tips and guides that prepare you for worst-case scenarios and improve your chances of survival.
- It has step-by-step instructions to help you build your own cellar with the least effort and money. Even people who haven’t built anything in their life can easily follow this book.
- The book is written in a very simple language that makes it easier for everyone to understand. If you know basic English then you can easily understand the steps and techniques that are explained in the book.
- You get a hassle-free 60-days, no questions asked, full (100%) money-back guarantee in case you don’t like it.
- The book contains useful diagrams and pictures that make things very easy to learn. Along with this, the content also comes in video format for clear instructions with demonstrations.
- It is very easy to access this program anywhere as it is a digital product. You get the product minutes after purchasing which eliminates waiting time.
- There is no physical copy available for this book. There are a good number of people who like to have a physical copy. This also might be problematic in the case of a real disaster. Where access to the book is impossible due to no electricity and the internet.
- People who do not have a fast and stable internet connection will miss the video version of the book.
- Some instructions in the book are very specific. So it might not apply to particular places and some scenarios.
- The theory and process for building the cellar are easy and simple. But the actual building is time-consuming. You need to be committed and put a lot of effort to see the result.
In the end, we strongly feel that it’s totally worth every penny and you should give it a try. If you love to do some DIY projects, this could be the best project for your personal safety.
It really focuses on possible steps that you can take in case of any emergency to survive the odds. Yet, it is not magic you have to use your presence of mind in critical situations to avoid any mishaps.
One area where it disappoints us is the lack of a peer review in the program. If you think that the asking price is too much for instructional material with no peer review. We would not doubt your decision. But otherwise, it is a very nice book with interesting and informative content.